Refocusing this site for the target audience
At the moment, I’m trying to garner the interest of language and type theory enthusiasts.
Once Tenet gets to 1.0, the site should refocus on the end users and push the theory and design philosophy off the front page.
Changes would be:
- Move most of the current material to a developers / contributors section.
- A step-by-step there for people who want to add their language.
- On the front page, a step-by-step illustration of how to build a project from scratch front and center.
- A guide to the language features and what they can do.
- Cut back the rambling essays on the difference between Tenet and other systems.
I think it might even make sense to enforce a word count.